Sevilla win race for Real Madrid´s Oscar Rodriguez

Sevilla win race for Real Madrid´s Oscar Rodriguez

Sevilla have won the race for the highly coveted Oscar Rodriguez, who arrives from Real Madrid on a five-year deal. Oscar, 22, will reportedly cost Sevilla €16million for 75 per cent of his ownership rights, with Madrid retaining the remaining 25 per cent. The gifted midfielder came through Madrid’s academy but had spent the two […]

The post Sevilla win race for Real Madrid´s Oscar Rodriguez appeared first on Soccer News.

The post Sevilla win race for Real Madrid´s Oscar Rodriguez appeared first on Soccer News.